Perth Based Resilient Flooring and Commercial Floor Coverings for residential, commercial and industrial applications:
Vinyl Floor Systems
Altro K20 and Altro K30
Non-Slip Vinyl Floors
Polyfloor Vinyl Systems
Resilient Epoxy Coatings:
Non-Slip Epoxy Floors
Commercial Kitchen Floors
Showrooms & Displays
Restaurants & Cafés
Hospitals & Government
What options for resilient flooring are available to you?
1) Stain Protection Floor Sealers; designed to penetrate into and fill the pores of your floor slab to resist stains, contaminants, algae, oil, etc
2) Non-Slip Commercial Floors; Anti-Slip rated surface coatings to get an R9-R13 rating to make your workplace safer
3) Decorative Epoxy Floors; Check out our stunning range of decorative epoxy for showrooms, retail, and office spaces. Everything from Epoxy Marbling to Pearl Resin, to Stone Resin floors.
4) Waterproof Coatings; HAWK CFC has the technology to waterproof a concrete slab without the use of membranes using penetrative waterproofing agents
5) Waterproof Membranes; flexible surface membranes, some of which are trafficable, and UV stable
6) Dust-Proofers; designed to reduce the “dusting-off” of concrete, and wearing away of the surface
7) Concrete Painting: While concrete painting remains a very popular thing to do, HAWK CFC DOES NOT recommend the use of paint. Regardless of whether it’s labelled as “epoxy paint” or “concrete paint,” paint is not the ideal solution for concrete. Epoxy “resin” or dedicated concrete sealers/coatings are a far better option when it comes to adhesion and longevity.
8) Concrete Enhancers; As an alternative to polished concrete the Concrete Enhancer is a clear resin that highlights the natural beauty of a raw concrete slab, while protecting it at the same time
9) Safety Demarcation; when you need line-marking and safety zones
10) Trowel-down Epoxy or Trowel Down Polyurethane Commercial Flooring; High end systems for maximum in hard-wearing performance
For further information and pricing feel free to phone or email HAWK CFC.
Before / After Resilient Floor
Before Resilent Flooring
Retail Resilient Flooring
After Resilient Flooring
Why Choose Us
West Australian Owned and Operated
Proudly Western Australian since 2014.
Ask us about our Delamination Warranty that covers both Materials used and Workmanship.
Our Western Australian plant allows us to produce specific resins for our clients.
We work with commercial sectors, the food industry, pharmaceutical, healthcare, mechanical and equipment workshops, etc.
We tailor-make your floor to achieve the desired cleanability and slip resistance rating.
Choosing a floor can be challenging. We’re here to guide you along every step of the way with neutral advice on what floor is the right option for your business.
Safety is at the core of our business values. Ask us how we can keep your team safe.
From Manufacturing To Installation
We are the only West Australian installation company with its own local manufacturing plant. We can handle the entire process from production to installation to save you money.
We specialise in minimising your downtime. We have heavy equipment to prep fast and rapid cure resins which often allow for an immediate cure.
Comprehensive Solutions Through Distributorships
We are the West Australian distributor for Silikal GmbH and Alluvius, as well as many accreditations for alternate suppliers.
Multi-Layered Specialty Systems
Allow us to specify a system that takes into account your unique environment and goals.
Flex-Plate is found exclusivity at Hawk CFC.
We’re happy to show our health and safety capabilities.
Zero VOC Flooring
We offer beautiful, non-toxic, eco-friendly floors.
In food safety management, a fundamental approach to managing risk is implementing a HACCP system.
This acronym stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point.
The development of a HACCP plan must identify and manage the following types of hazards: Biological, Chemical, Physical, Allergens, Quality, and Regulatory.
What Our Clients Are Saying..
Thanks to the Hawk CFC Team for your contribution to our company- great knowledge, and attention to detail, and a professional team.
Tauro Turf TV
Rhett is one of the best trade business owners I have met. Our renovation had complications, but he and his guys have worked tirelessly to achieve a unique and awesome floor. I’ve had some great trades on our recent renovation and Rhett has stood out as honest and passionate about what he does.
Hawk Concrete Floor Coatings did an outstanding job with the high pressure clean and sealing of our driveway, garage & paving! Team were friendly & professional. We are actually getting more paving done with our landscaping, will need them back to seal the new paving too. Highly recommend Hawk for your next job residential or commercial.
These guys did an amazing job on our kitchen floor and dining floor in our Fremantle cafe. Everyone is impressed and the health department loves it. Couldn’t recommend them more highly. Thanks guys.
They are an amazing bunch of people. Really high standards set and maintained in all aspects of the job.
Connected with Hawk Concrete Floor Coatings through hipages.com.au and we have confirmed that they would recommend them.