Perth’s Most Trusted Resilient Flooring Providers
Perth Based Resilient Flooring and Commercial Floor Coverings for residential, commercial and industrial applications
What options for resilient flooring are available to you?
1) Stain Protection Floor Sealers; designed to penetrate into and fill the pores of your floor slab to resist stains, contaminants, algae, oil, etc
2) Non-Slip Commercial Floors; Anti-Slip rated surface coatings to get an R9-R13 rating to make your workplace safer
3) Decorative Epoxy Floors; Check out our stunning range of decorative epoxy for showrooms, retail, and office spaces. Everything from Epoxy Marbling to Pearl Resin, to Stone Resin floors.
4) Waterproof Coatings; HAWK CFC has the technology to waterproof a concrete slab without the use of membranes using penetrative waterproofing agents
5) Waterproof Membranes; flexible surface membranes, some of which are trafficable, and UV stable
6) Dust-Proofers; designed to reduce the “dusting-off” of concrete, and wearing away of the surface
7) Concrete Painting: While concrete painting remains a very popular thing to do, HAWK CFC DOES NOT recommend the use of paint. Regardless of whether it’s labelled as “epoxy paint” or “concrete paint,” paint is not the ideal solution for concrete. Epoxy “resin” or dedicated concrete sealers/coatings are a far better option when it comes to adhesion and longevity.
8) Concrete Enhancers; As an alternative to polished concrete the Concrete Enhancer is a clear resin that highlights the natural beauty of a raw concrete slab, while protecting it at the same time
9) Safety Demarcation; when you need line-marking and safety zones
10) Trowel-down Epoxy or Trowel Down Polyurethane Commercial Flooring; High end systems for maximum in hard-wearing performance
For further information and pricing feel free to phone or email HAWK CFC.